Master & Journeyman Plumbers
Reed Street Builders is a South Philadelphia based construction company. We are currently searching for a highly-skilled, licensed, Journeyman & Master Plumbers to provide exceptional service to customers throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding tri-state area. If you are licensed, experienced, and possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail, we want to talk to you.
- Direct the installation, modification, and repair of plumbing and related systems, equipment, and fixtures.
- Responsible for planning, laying out, participating in, and supervising plumbing work on job sites and in the shop.
- Work with considerable independence except on large construction and modification projects, where some technical supervision is provided.
- Work will be reviewed primarily by users of equipment and systems through observation and conferences while projects are in progress and upon completion.
- Construction and remodeling work is reviewed for compliance with specifications and building codes.
- Work is performed under general direction of an administrative superior who is subject to periodic review.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods, materials, tools, and equipment of the plumbing trade.
- Thorough knowledge of the prevailing codes of the plumbing trades.
- Thorough knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work.
- Ability to analyze defects in plumbing equipment and to determine necessary repairs.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and to lay out work from prints, rough plans, sketches, drawings, and broken parts.
- Ability to make estimates of labor and materials needed for plumbing jobs.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with personnel of other departments.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally.
All interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Street Builders is a South Philadelphia based construction company. We have been a lead partner on dozens of successful projects in the greater Philadelphia area. The scope of our projects range from 3,000-sqft single family homes to 200,000-sqft multi-use, multi-family buildings. With over 50 years of experience in the construction industry Reed Street has worked on commercial, residential, multi-family and mixed use structures. We are currently interviewing for a Construction Internship for the Summer of 2107.
The position of Construction Internship will be responsible for general office and project specific support, including, but not limited to:
- Assist, monitor and document project progress and scheduling.
- Maintain regular communication with vendors, contractors and site personnel.
- Keep record of all drawings, documents and other related materials for each project.
- Perform general office tasks and duties in support of the business.
- Work as a team member and perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Actively pursuing a college degree in engineering or a related field.
- Career interests in construction, architecture or engineering.
- Strong critical and analytical skills.
- Action orientated and willing to learn.
- Strong preference for candidates with the ability to read and interpret architectural plans.
- Proficiency in CAD, AutoCAD, SketchUp or related engineering software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
All interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to email@example.com.